EarthBuster won’t fix every septic problem, bit it will fix a lot of them. Do you have:
- Wet or soggy soil over your drain field?
- Black or dark gray ooze from the surface of your drain field?
- Foul odors around your drain field?
- Sewage backing up or overflowing into your house?
- Gurgling sounds coming from your drains?
All of these symptoms are common when your drain field is overly compacted and/or when it’s not getting enough subsurface oxygen. Traditionally, septic service companies would take drastic measures to repair these things, ranging from adding a new drain field in your hard to tearing out your existing drain field and septic tank, and replacing all of it. These remedies could cost you anywhere from $5,000 to $40,000 or more, depending on what type of system you have. But EarthBuster can fix it all by decompacting and aerating your drain field safely and quickly. This saves your lawn from getting wrecked, and can save you a lot of money.
Here’s a simplified description of how a typical septic system works, and what EarthBuster can do to restore it when it’s no longer getting the oxygen it needs to function well.